Tuesday, March 25th | Black Falcon Cruise Terminal
1 Black Falcon Avenue, South Boston | 6:00-9:00pm
Ticket sales have now ended.
Join us on March 25th to celebrate the anticipated February dining issue with an evening of delectable offerings while working to end childhood hunger in our city. A portion of proceeds from your ticket will benefit Share Our Strength.
- Beat the crowds and gain access to the event an hour early (doors open for VIP at 6:00pm)
- Access to private retreat within the event for VIP ticket holders only featuring a special chef demo and Pride of India Tea Bar
- VIP only access to experience tastes from chefs not available to GA ticket holders
- First access to the incredible line up of featured chefs and restaurants
- Access to all GA items listed below
- Taste delectable offerings with an international flare from Boston’s hottest chefs under one roof!
- Access to the Boston Food Bazaar Lounge presented by Emirates featuring Instaprint and a spice bar by Shalimar
- Meet the chefs and see them in action
- Devour custom dishes and desserts from one of kind pairings, and more!
- Enjoy a night of music and entertainment
- Support Share Our Strength
- Fun photo experiences
- A roving fashion show featuring the launch of the “Travel Skirt” by mike&ton
By submitting my RSVP for this event I agree to receive event notifications and more from Boston magazine and select partners.