Bridle Party: Nine Horse Accessories for the Chinese New Year
To be honest, we don’t always look to the Chinese zodiac calendar for sartorial inspiration (see: the Year of the Rat). But this month, to usher in the Year of the Horse, we’re trotting out our favorite equestrian-chic accessories and home décor.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs leather bag, $298, Neiman Marcus.
2. Ceramic horse head, $295, Jonathan Adler.
3. Bird Dog Bay silk pocket square (shown in frame), $36, North River Outfitter.
4. Two’s Company frame, $45, North River Outfitter.
5. Prada leather riding boots, $1,350, Neiman Marcus.
6. Ovation crochet gloves, $20, Dover Saddlery.
7. White Moth gold-plated necklace, $260, Good.
8. Lauren Ralph Lauren wool scarf, $58, Bloomingdale’s.
9. Waylande Gregory Studio ceramic salt and pepper shakers, $120, Patch NYC.