Six Fitness and Brunch Events You Won’t Want to Miss
If Monday morning is making you seriously long for lazy Sundays, we’ve got something that will cheer you up: this list of upcoming fitness and brunch events, featuring everything from barre to boxing. Consider your next few weekends planned.
1. Sweat and Superfoods: On May 14, wellness expert Jennifer Hanway will coach participants through a full-body HIIT class, then lead an info session about trendy superfoods like acai bowls and avocado toast. Don’t worry—you’ll get to eat those foods after the lesson, too.
$25, 9:30 a.m, 5/14. 100 Hanover St., Boston, movewith.com.
2. Brunch Fit Hops N Scotch: Co-sponsored by the Love Workout, this May 21 event combines three great things: meeting new people, working out, and eating brunch. The Love Workout will first hold an hour-long social workout outdoors, then the party will move inside for brunch at Hops N Scotch Cambridge. Bring your own mat.
$30, 11 a.m., 5/21. 1248 Cambridge St., Cambridge, eventbrite.com.
3. Brunch Fit BFX: On May 22, you can start your day with a Body Fix HIIT class at BFX Studio, then enjoy a catered brunch from Stats Bar and Grille. Discounted tickets are available for BFX members.
$40, 11 a.m., 5/22. 699 Boylston St., Boston, eventbrite.com.
4. Shake & Shake: Chase an energizing Zumba class with Memorial Day-inspired red, white, and blue smoothies at the Boston Public Market Kitchen. You’ll get to sample smoothies and learn to make them yourself.
$15, 9:30 a.m., 5/22. 100 Hanover St., Boston, movewith.com.
5. Brunch Fit Everybody Fights: Brunch Fit’s next installment will take place at Everybody Fights. Participants will take a boxing-inspired Train360 class, then enjoy brunch at Stats.
$35, 11 a.m., 5/29. 15 Channel Center St., Boston, eventbrite.com.
6. Brunch Fit Simply Barre: Earn your brunch by pulsing and tapping your way through a June 11 barre class at Simply Barre. Food will again be provided by Stats.
Pricing to be announced, 12:30 p.m., 6/11. 118 W Broadway, Boston, eventbrite.com.