The Boston Public Market Is Hosting an All-Day Wellness Festival
Enjoy fitness classes, workshops, healthy food, and more.
The Boston Public Market is out to prove that the wellness festival is the new music festival.
On February 4, the Kitchen at the Boston Public Market is hosting the Root + Reboot Wellness Festival, a day-long celebration of all things healthy. With a program covering nutrition, fitness, mindfulness, and more, it’s got something for every type of wellness warrior.
The full schedule includes:
- 10 a.m.: Sweat it out with Kick It by Eliza, a 13-round, cardio-heavy, kickboxing-inspired workout
- 10:45 a.m.: Enhance your exercise routine at a fitness Q&A with Kick It instructors and health coach Jennifer Hanway
- 11:45 a.m.: Join Hanway for a discussion about superfoods, and how to choose ones that are local and affordable
- 1 p.m.: Give your meal prep routine some much-needed TLC, with help from chef Yvette Taylor
- 2:45 p.m.: Relax into a (very) gentle yoga session and guided meditation with yoga instructor Sara DiVello
- 4:30 p.m.: Refuel at Taste of the Market, complete with healthy bites, seasonal cocktails, and an instructor meet and greet
You can purchase tickets for up to two sessions ($25) or three or more sessions ($35). Trustees members may purchase an all-access ticket for $15. The final event, Taste of the Market, requires a $10 add-on ticket. Register here.
$15+, 2/4, 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Boston Public Market Kitchen, 100 Hanover St., Boston, eventbrite.com.