Taste of the Gruppo Tour Offering Big Prize
Every year, the Barbara Lynch Gruppo unofficially celebrates Dine Out Boston with special menus across each of their six restaurants. But this year, the Gruppo is offering diners an extra incentive to check out Drink, B&G Oysters, The Butcher Shop, Menton, No. 9 Park, and Sportello.
Diners who visit all six of the restaurants during the tour dates (Aug. 17-22, and 24-29) will be entered into a drawing for the chance to win an all-inclusive party for 15 people at Drink. The winner, along with 14 of their closest friends, can take over “The Block” at Drink—the far right bar that houses 50 pound blocks of ice —and indulge in a night of free food and cocktails.
Guests interested in participating can pick up a “tour card” at any of the Barbara Lynch Gruppo properties. When ordering, simply alert your server and ask them to mark your card. Completed tour cards will be taken up at the last restaurant visited. Guests do not have to participate in Taste of The Gruppo Tour to order the special menus being offered during the two weeks.
Special menus include:
- Drink: Fried Chicken and a biscuit ($13), with an Old Fashioned ($20)
- B&G Oysters: Three-course prix-fixe lunch ($30)
- The Butcher Shop: Three-course prix-fixe lunch ($24)
- Sportello: Three-course lunch ($26)
- Menton: Five-course tasting menu ($78)
- No. 9 Park: Five-course tasting menu ($65)