Beer Makes Everything Taste Better
The secret ingredient in these five dishes? Liquid gold. This as part of our feature on the best craft beer in New England.
1. “Drunken” wings marinated in beer with tequila, lime, chili, and salt, $10, Five Horses Tavern.
2. Mussels steamed in PBR with coconut, ginger, Thai basil, and pork cracklings, $8.95, Redd’s in Rozzie.
3. Aged-Gouda-and-cask-ale fondue with homemade pretzels and vegetables for dipping, $10, Stoddard’s.
4. Guinness-stout-flavored ice cream, about $4.25 per regular scoop, Toscanini’s.
5. Beer-can chicken with garlic broccolini, mashed potatoes, and lemon-caper sauce, $18, Savin Bar + Kitchen.