Beer Makes Everything Taste Better
The secret ingredient in these five dishes? Liquid gold. This as part of our feature on the best craft beer in New England.
1. â€śDrunkenâ€ť wings marinated in beer with tequila, lime, chili, and salt, $10, Five Horses Tavern.Â
2. Mussels steamed in PBR with coconut, ginger, Thai basil, and pork cracklings, $8.95, Reddâ€™s in Rozzie.
3. Aged-Gouda-and-cask-ale fondue with homemade pretzels and vegetables for dipping, $10, Stoddardâ€™s.
4. Guinness-stout-flavored ice cream, about $4.25 per regular scoop, Toscaniniâ€™s.
5. Beer-can chicken with garlic broccolini, mashed potatoes, and lemon-caper sauce, $18, Savin Bar + Kitchen.
Source URL: http://www.bostonmagazine.com/restaurants/article/2012/05/01/new-england-craft-beer-guide-cooking-with-beer/