Check out the above footage from Taste 2014!
November 17th | Boston Children’s Museum 308 Congress St. Boston
Thank you to all that attended our 6th annual Taste event on November 17, 2015! It was a delectable evening featuring samples from the best restaurants in Boston for over 950 guests. A portion of proceeds from tickets benefited The Greater Boston Food Bank.
Please check back soon for updates on the 2016 event and for photos.
Event is 21 plus. Rain or shine. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
As the purchaser of Taste tickets you will receive a 1 year (12 issue) subscription to Boston magazine valued at $7.95, which is included in the event ticket price. The first issue should arrive in 6-8 weeks. You may cancel the subscription and receive a refund using the link provided in the confirmation email.
- Taste delectable offerings from Boston’s hottest chefs & mixologists under one roof!
- All you can eat food and drink
- Meet the chefs and see them in action
- Sip on custom cocktails, a selection of thirst quenching beers and delectable wines
- Enjoy live music
- Support The Greater Boston Food Bank and their mission to end hunger in our city
- Enjoy relaxing and interactive lounges
- Explore the museum
- Access to all General Admission items, plus:
- Beat the crowds and gain access to the event an hour early
- Bring home a VIP gift bag with offerings from sponsors, chefs and more!