November 18th | Boston Children’s Museum
308 Congress St. Boston | 6:00-9:00pm
Tickets are now on sale for the 4th annual Taste event! Join us on November 18th to celebrate the anticipated November dining issue with an evening of delectable offerings while working to end hunger in our city. A portion of proceeds from your ticket will benefit The Greater Boston Food Bank.
- Taste delectable offerings from Boston’s hottest chefs & mixologists under one roof!
- Meet the chefs and see them in action
- Sip on custom cocktails, a selection of thirst quenching beers and delectable wines
- Enjoy music from DJ Kelvin
- Support The Greater Boston Food Bank
- Explore the museum during its celebration of their 100th Anniversary
- Access to all General Admission items, plus:
- Beat the crowds and gain access to the event an hour early
- Bring home a VIP gift bag with offerings from sponsors, chefs and more!
- Taste is currently sold out. For more information on upcoming Boston magazine events please email your full name to email@example.com.
*30% of ticket proceeds sold will be donated to the Greater Boston Food Bank. Boston magazine will donate a minimum amount of $8,000 to the Greater Boston Food Bank, irrespective of ticket sales.