November 17th | Boston Children’s Museum 308 Congress St. Boston
Thank you to all that attended our 2015 Taste event. On November 17th over 950 guests gathered to celebrate the November Best Restaurants issue with an evening of delectable offerings while working to end hunger in our city. A portion of proceeds from your ticket benefited The Greater Boston Food Bank.
Event is 21 plus. Rain or shine. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Taste delectable offerings from Boston’s hottest chefs & mixologists under one roof!
- All you can eat food and drink
- Meet the chefs and see them in action
- Sip on custom cocktails, a selection of thirst quenching beers and delectable wines
- Enjoy live music
- Support The Greater Boston Food Bank and their mission to end hunger in our city
- Enjoy relaxing and interactive lounges
- Explore the museum
- Access to all General Admission items, plus:
- Beat the crowds and gain access to the event an hour early
- Bring home a VIP gift bag with offerings from sponsors, chefs and more!