November 17th | Boston Children’s Museum 308 Congress St. Boston
Tickets are now on sale for the 5th annual Taste event! Join us on November 17th to celebrate the anticipated November Best Restaurants issue with an evening of delectable offerings while working to end hunger in our city. A portion of proceeds from your ticket will benefit The Greater Boston Food Bank.
Event is 21+. Rain or shine. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
General Admission 7pm-9pm:
- Taste delectable offerings from Boston’s hottest chefs & mixologists under one roof!
- All you can eat food and drink
- Meet the chefs and see them in action
- Sip on custom cocktails, a selection of thirst quenching beers and delectable wines
- Enjoy live music
- Support The Greater Boston Food Bank and their mission to end hunger in our city
- Enjoy relaxing and interactive lounges
- Explore the museum
VIP Admission 6pm-9pm:
- Access to all General Admission items, plus:
- Beat the crowds and gain access to the event an hour early
- Bring home a VIP gift bag with offerings from sponsors, chefs and more!