Click on the links below to see photos from the 2012 Tent at Boston Fashion Week event
- September 27: Nordstrom show
The Tent at Boston Fashion Week and all of Boston Fashion Week officially kicked off with a 300-person runway show for Nordstrom. As the exclusive Opening Night retail sponsor, Nordstrom wowed the audience with a jam-packed show featuring 6 "scenes": Topshop Topman, Vintage Graphics, Bold Contrast, Modern Mix, Femme Fun, and Dark Glamour. The looks included designers Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Phillip Lim, Diane Von Furstenberg, Milly, and Diesel to just name a few.
- September 27: Opening Night Gala
After enjoying the exclusive Nordstrom runway show, guests enjoyed a cocktail and heavy hors d'oeuvres reception at Mandarin Oriental, Boston. Beverages included a variety of Beck's beer and custom cocktails by Patrón. Sweet Cupcakes tempted our sweet tooth, and for those guests who missed the Nordstrom show, they had a chance to view a number of the looks in a special presentation. Presenting sponsor Jaguar Land Rover gave guests a chance to get up close and personal with the Range Rover Evoque. Later in the evening Paul Reulbach of Boston magazine, Jay Calderin of Boston Fashion Week, and Fern Mallis, founder of New York Fashion Week, addressed the room.
- September 28: Mendoza and Yousif
The first night to feature Boston designers was a glamorous affair with a Sam Mendoza and Firas Yousif show.
- September 29: Bresnahan, Kim, Trivedi, Aaron, and Dominguez-Bagu
Guests were treated to 5 shows in one day beginning at 12noon with Karina Bresnahan's swimwear collection, followed by Grace Kim, Avni Trivedi, Luke Aaron, and Victoria Dominguez-Bagu.
- September 30: Launch, Cordell, Muller, and Wu
The final day began with the popular Launch show featuring 5 promising new faces, followed by Mark Cordell's menswear show, Emily Muller, and Candice Wu.
- September 22: Boston Fashion Week Land Rover Reception
Boston Fashion Week kicked off with a celebration of the presenting sponsor, the Boston Area Land Rover Retailers at Mandarin Oriental, Boston.
- September 23: Fashion Week Opening Night Party
Four Hundred guests came together at Mandarin Oriental, Boston to celebrate the official kick-off party of a week of fashion and style.
- September 24: Boston's Fashion Week Shows Commence
Designers Emily Muller, Michael De Paulo and Tonya Mezrich's line Mike & Ton, and Michael De Paulo's self-titled label
- September 25: The Launch & Prajje shows
Night two night started with The Launch, an event that showcased five local and recently graduated designers. Following after was Boston classic, designer Prajje's show
- September 26: Victoria Dominguez, Daniel Faucher and Marie Galvin
Night three featuring three designers with very unique and personal.
- September 27: Lily & Migs and Mark Miller
Night four featured women's contemporary and luxury outerwear collections from two incredibly wearable collections.
- September 29: Anvi Trivedi and Jeff Lahens
Night five featured two very inspirational shows.
- September 30: Second Time Around, Carter Smith and Daniela Corte close out the week
The final night of BFW ends with three designers Second Time Around, Carter Smith and Daniela Corte.