One Great Room: Living Color
In the five years that Brad and Kendra Dufton have owned their 820-square-foot South End brownstone condo, they’ve painted the walls four different shades. It’s not that they’re indecisive; they simply love color. Which makes sense: Brad has his own design service and painting and wallpaper-hanging business, called ColorTheory. Here’s what they used to master modern glamour in their own abode.
1. Lites Now track lighting, True Value.
2. Hourglass curtains, Urban Outfitters.
3. George Nelson saucer pendant lamp, Machine Age (similar to shown).
4. Resin deer head, Z Gallerie.
5. Lost Garden embroidered pillow, Anthropologie (similar to shown).
6. Capiz shell lamp, West Elm.
7. Tall glass vase, BoConcept.
8. Fly micro-fiber chair, BoConcept.
9. Chocolate two-tone shag rug, BoConcept.
10. Regal Woods tea set, Anthropologie (similar to shown).
11. Wenge wood Occa table, BoConcept.
12. Indivi 2 microfiber sofa, BoConcept.
13. Enos Ilene table, Zoe Design.
14. Michael Aram Caleche mirror, Koo de Kir.
15. Silver Sage wall paint #506, Benjamin Moore.
CUCKOO CLOCKS: Urban Outfitters.
MOLDING PAINT: Overwhelming black, True Value Paint.
CEILING PAINT: Muresco Ceiling White #258, Benjamin Moore.
Photos by Jorg Meyer.