Boston Home Spring 2010: Threshold: Paper
1. Rome native and Boston transplant Angela Liguori uses luxe Italian paper to craft her stationery and handbound notebooks. $5–$30 each, angelaliguori.com.
2. Cristina Moniz and Jeff Osborne launched Obsessive Compulsive Design in 2004, and recently opened a South End store. $2.95 each, OCD Design.
3. The cheeky cards, planners, and file folders by Martin and Michele Yeeles will delight your inner David Sedaris. $12 for eight, bobsyouruncle.com.
4. Providence-based Alec Thibodeau’s screenprints are handpulled with acrylic ink. $20, inkape.com.
5. Combining linen card stock and a mod aesthetic, Jenn Ski’s notecards are perfect for any occasion. $7 for four, jennski.com.
6. Artist Susy Pilgrim Waters creates everything from stationery to Crate & Barrel plate designs to art that hangs in the North End restaurant Pomodoro. $15.95 for 20, Gracie Finn.
7. Inspired by places both near (Wellfleet) and far (Andalusia), Jennifer Hill’s cards double as travelogues. $2 each, jhilldesign.com.