Why did the event name change?
To commemorate the 45th anniversary of the Best of Boston® issue, we are bringing back the original celebratory event in association with the legendary issue.
What is the difference between Best Fest and Best of?
Best Fest was larger and had a festival vibe. Best of Boston® is slightly smaller and is a more upscale event.
Why is there only one ticket type?
Since Best of Boston® is smaller and more upscale than Best Fest, we are treating everyone like VIPs. Therefore we are only offering one ticket type which allows entry at 6pm just as we offered to VIP ticket holders in years past at Best Fest.
Can I buy a ticket at the door?
Tickets will not be available for purchase on-site.
I lost my ticket, what do I do?
Your ticket can be reprinted through Bizzabo or displayed on your mobile device for scanning.
I bought a ticket on Gilt City, now what?
All Gilt City vouchers can be scanned at the door.
How do I get to City Hall Plaza?
City Hall Plaza is accessible by the MBTA, car, and bike/foot.
Where should I park?
Special event rate parking will be available at the Government Center Garage at 50 New Sudbury Street. Click here to purchase in advance.
What happens if the event is cancelled?
In the event the event is cancelled, ticket holders will be notified of cancellation and refund policy.
The following items are prohibited:
- Large bags/backpacks/totes (bags can be no larger than 12″ x 12″)
- Weapons of any kind
- Professional cameras and recording devices (no SLR/DSLR or cameras with detachable lenses)
- Illegal substances
- Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
- Cans, canteens, flasks (empty camelbacks and water bottles will be allowed)
- Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles
- Musical instruments
- Any container of liquid
- Walkie Talkies
- Fake IDs – they will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund.