At Adult & Pediatric Dermatology, PC, we are dedicated to creating a caring, professional, patient-centered experience for state-of-the-art medical, surgical and aesthetic dermatology and dermatopathology. By treating every patient as an individual, we seek to customize a plan of care to match each patient’s needs and priorities. We strive to deliver exceptional dermatologic care by making comprehensive dermatology services available and accessible to our patients within their communities. We support our primary care healthcare providers with easy access and rapid communication. We empower our patients with information to participate in the goal of achieving healthy skin. Our highly-trained providers and staff work as a team to provide excellent, coordinated, cost-effective dermatology care.
- Mohs surgery
- Skin cancer removal
- Removal of benign lesions
- Scar Revision
- Botox and Cosmetic Fillers
- Rhinophyma Repair
- Torn earlobe repair
Dr. Solky is most excited to offer general and cosmetic dermatology, Mohs surgery, and skin cancer surgery and reconstruction.
Benjamin Solky, MD received his medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 2000. He subsequently completed his dermatology residency at the Harvard Medical School in 2004. Benjamin Solky, MD is fellowship-trained in dermatologic surgery, Mohs surgery, and reconstruction; he underwent these trainings at the Mayo Clinic in 2005. Benjamin Solky, MD is also board certified in dermatology. He is a member of both the American Academy of Dermatology and American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology. He has taught Mohs surgery and reconstruction as a faculty member of the Department of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Solky sees patients in our state-of-the art APDerm® Center for Mohs Surgery. We are conveniently located at the Emerson Health Care Center.
- Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Patients’ Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
- Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
- On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
- Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)