21 Amazing New England Waterfalls to Visit Now
Sorry, TLC, you may be the greatest girl group ever, but our mission this month is to go chase some waterfalls. Fortunately, we don’t need to travel to the jungles of Costa Rica or the mountains of Hawaii to find gorgeous cascades—there are stunning falls right here in New England. Here are 21 to chase this summer, in no particular order.
1. Kinsman Falls, Lincoln, New Hampshire
2. Arethusa Falls, Hart’s Location, New Hampshire
3. Tannery Falls, Savoy Mountain State Forest, Florida, Mass.
4. Glen Ellis Falls, Jackson, New Hampshire
5. Wahconah Falls State Park, Dalton, Mass.
6. Bingham Falls, Stowe, Vermont
7. Campbell Falls, New Marlborough, Mass.
8. Rocky Glen Falls, Lincoln, New Hampshire
9. Silver Cascade Falls, Hart’s Location, New Hampshire
10. Bash Bish Falls, Great Barrington, Mass.
11. Lye Brook Falls, Manchester, Vermont
12. Royalston Falls, Royalston, Mass.
13. Kent Falls, Kent, Conn.
14. Twin Cascades, Florida, Mass.
15. March Cataract Falls, Williamstown, Mass.
16. Goldmine Brook Falls, Chester, Mass.
17. Doane’s Falls, Royalston, Mass.
18. Angel Falls, Township D, Maine
19. Ripley Falls, Hart’s Location, New Hampshire
20. Nancy Cascades, Livermore, New Hampshire
21. Sabbaday Falls, Waterville Valley, New Hampshire