Your Annual Reminder That Even March Snow Is Pretty
It happens just about every year: Temperatures start to climb, winter coats are shoved back into storage—and then a March snowstorm hits. It’s more than a little heartbreaking every time, and 2016 is no different. To ease the pain, we found 12 shots that, just maybe, will make you ease up on the snow a little bit. Happy spring, Boston.
1. Signs of spring are still there…
…they’re just hiding a little bit.
2. Without snow, you couldn’t watch things like this.
3. Skiers are pretty darn happy.
4. Runners look extra intense.
5. Bostonians are hearty enough to trek through it.
6. And, hey, Boston does look pretty great under some fresh powder.