Eight Upcoming Distillery, Winery, and Brewery Fitness Classes
We’re happy to report that the brewery (and distillery and winery) fitness scene is alive and well. Evidence? We found eight alcohol-fueled fitness classes happening soon in Massachusetts. Cheers, everybody.
1. Yoga at Night Shift Brewing: Each Sunday, Night Shift hosts a free yoga class in its taproom, followed by beers. All you have to do is RSVP.
Free, Sundays, 11 a.m. 87 Santilli Highway, Everett, nightshiftbrewing.com.
2. Hip Hop Yoga at Harpoon Brewery: YogaWorks instructor Megan Rozanski is teaching her studio’s popular hip hop style outdoors at Harpoon. Tickets include two pints of beer or cider.
$25, 5/18, 6 p.m. 306 Northern Ave., Boston, splashthat.com.
3. Running at Night Shift Brewing: Beginning May 18 and continuing every Wednesday for the rest of the season, Night Shift will sponsor a running club. After a low-key 5K loop, enjoy beers back at the brewery.
Free, Wednesdays, 7 p.m. 87 Santilli Highway, Everett, nightshiftbrewing.com.
4. Yoga at Aeronaut Brewery: Tickets for this event include an hour-long yoga class and one pint of Aeronaut beer. Bring your own mats and, if desired, food.
$25, 5/21, 11 a.m. 14 Tyler St., Somerville, movewith.com.
5. Yoga at Blue Hills Brewery: Come for a 50-minute yoga class, stay for samples of Blue Hills’ beers. Bring your own mat.
$21, 5/21, 11 a.m. 1020 Turnpike St., Canton, eventbrite.com.
6. Yoga at Black Hat Brew Works: For $16, you can take yoga at Black Hat and enjoy two beer samples. Bring your own mat, and money for extra samples.
$16, 6/4, 12 p.m. 25 Scotland Blvd, Bridgewater, eventbrite.com.
7. Yoga at Short Path Distillery: PopUpAsana is hosting this event, which starts with an hour-long vinyasa class, then moves into snacks and Short Path gin cocktails.
$38, 6/16, 7:30 p.m. 71 Kelvin St., Everett, eventbrite.com.
8. Yoga at Mill River Winery: Chase your yoga practice with a nice glass of vino at this PopUpAsana event. Tickets include an hour-long vinyasa class, a guided tour, wine, and snacks.
$38, 6/26, 10:30 a.m. 498 Newburyport Turnpike, Rowley, eventbrite.com.
Did we miss any? Let us know in the comments.