The Post Office Square Free Fitness Schedule Is Here
Fitness fans, this is your week. On Tuesday, we wrote about the summertime free fitness options run by the Prudential Center, the Street at Chestnut Hill, and the Boston Parks Summer Fitness Series. Hopefully you’ve still got some room in your planner, because Post Office Square today added its free fitness schedule to the mix.
All classes take place in Post Office Square’s Norman B. Leventhal Park. The series starts up on June 27 and runs through Labor Day. Options include:
- Mondays: Yoga at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: Upper body-focused Pilates at 7:15 a.m., and Zumba at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: Lower body-focused Pilates at 7:15 a.m.
- Thursdays: Full-body circuit training at 7:15 a.m., and yoga bootcamp at 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays: Bootcamp at 7:15 a.m.
As if you needed another reason to look forward to summer.