Free Fitness Is Coming to the Seaport
As the calendar turns from July to August, we’re all reminded that summer won’t last forever. If you’re already slipping into a premature panic about the end of shorts weather, summer Fridays, and lazy beach days, let this be your silver lining: One perk of summer—free fitness classes—shows no sign of letting up.
August 1 marks the beginning of Seaport Sweat, a new free fitness series that will continue all the way through October 31. The series will offer free fitness classes with some of Boston’s best instructors, five days per week. Each session takes place on the Seaport Green (85 Northern Avenue).
Here’s the full schedule:
- 5:30 p.m. bootcamp taught by Achieve with Athena
- 6:30 p.m. kickboxing with Monique from Burpees to Bubbly
- 9:30 a.m. yoga with Jenna Hill
- 6:30 p.m. boxing conditioning with EveryBodyFights’ Chris DaVeiga
- 6:45 p.m. Kick It by Eliza
- 12 p.m. yoga with Jenna Hill
- 10 a.m. Kick It by Eliza