How to present on a PC:
- There is a computer that is permanently connected to the TV screen located in the left hand cabinet of the white cabinet unit
- The password to the cabinet computer is “password”
- We have the ability to video conference, share presentations (or anything on computer) with people elsewhere
- If presenters prefer to use their own computers, they can connect to the TV screen using the directions in this documen
- The Metrocorp guest wifi network password is “6172629700”
Using the Cabinet for PC Presenting
- On the wall panel, press “On” under display and “Cabinet PC” on the right
- Make sure computer in cabinet is on. If it asks you for a password, type in “password”
- If presenter has their presentation on a thumb/jump drive, plug the drive into the USB port located on the front of the computer in the cabinet.
- If not, the presenter can email the presentation to you and you can load it by accessing your email via outlook.office365.com
Connecting a PC Laptop Via HDMI For a Presentation
Overview: Laptops with a HDMI port my connect directly into the HDMI port on the computer rack located in the cabinet
- On the wall panel next to the TV, press Display “On” and “Wired HDMI” on the right
- Using the HDMI chord located in the computer cabinet, connect the computer rack “Wired HMDI” and the HDMI port on the presenter’s laptop
- Some laptops will automatically recognize the new connection and display on the TV screen, others will require a change in the settings. Often pressing the function key “FN” plus the “F7” key will force the PC laptop to display on the screen.