Attorney Janet E. Dutcher is a senior associate at Kazarosian Costello LLP and has been employed at the firm for more than 33 years. During that time, she has practiced in both state and federal courts in Massachusetts and New Hampshire in various family law, personal injury and discrimination cases. Over the years, she has been involved in numerous significant cases in both states, helping to develop and refine the areas of practice.
Attorney Dutcher has been a member of the Essex County Bar Association for almost 30 years. In 2017, she was elected to the Board of Executive Directors and currently serves as Treasurer. Attorney Dutcher is a trained mediator pursuant to Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rule 8 of the Uniform Rules on Dispute Resolution and conciliates cases for the Probate and Family Court, Superior Court and Haverhill District Court.
Kazarosian Costello LLP
• Personal Injury
• Divorce and Family Law
• Civil Litigation
• Medical Malpractice
• Civil Rights
• Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
o J.D. – 1985 Cum Laude
• Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
o B.S. – 1982 Dean’s List
• Admitted to practice in State and Federal Courts for the states of Massachusetts, New Hampshire and California.
• Past President, Haverhill Bar Association
• Treasurer, The Essex County Bar Association
• Massachusetts Bar Association
• Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
• Personal Injury • Divorce and Family Law • Civil Litigation • Discrimination • Medical Malpractice • Civil Rights