Lewis J. Cohn, managing partner at Cohn & Dussi, LLC in Boston, is dedicated to stellar representation of business clients in Boston and beyond. His practice is focused on representing lenders in all phases of the commercial loan process, with a special expertise in the collection, workout and liquidation of troubled debt.
For every client, Lewis’s primary goal is to deliver the most complete, economical and effective solution possible. Lewis brings a deep background in litigation, with experience representing clients regularly before the state, federal and bankruptcy courts.
Cohn & Dussi concentrates in Commercial Collections, Complex Workouts, Business Bankruptcy, and Real Estate. Well-known in the financial industry for over 25 years, the firm’s clients include banks of all sizes, equipment leasing and finance companies, and alternative lenders, among others. The firm offers a unique national network of attorneys from all over the U.S., providing a national solution for business clients, no matter where they do business.
Cohn & Dussi, LLC
Equipment Leasing & Finance
Commercial Lending & Finance
Boston University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 1991
Suffolk University School of Law, J.D., 1988
University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1985
• Massachusetts and District of Columbia Bars
• MA Real Estate Broker
• Credit & Collections Committee, Equipment Leasing & Finance Association (ELFA)
• Legal Committee, Lease Enforcement Attorney Network (LEAN)
• Alternative Finance Bar Association (AFBA)
• American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
• Massachusetts Assisted Living Association (MASS ALA)
• Massachusetts Bankers Association
• New York Institute of Credit (NYIC)
• Secured Finance Network (SFNet)
• Turnaround Management Association (TMA), Northeast Chapter
• 25 years of ELFA Membership
Commercial Collections Complex Workouts Business Bankruptcy Transactional Services Real Estate Equipment Leasing & Finance Commercial Lending & Finance Factoring Insurance Subrogation Litigation