Faces of Women Led Business—October 2017 Issue
The Faces of Women Led Business is an inside look at the incredible women who lead thriving businesses in our city. This special advertising section is a complement to the technology and innovation coverage by our editorial team in the October issue of Boston magazine. Each advertiser in this section will be highlighted in a half or full page Q&A style profile. Based on the ad size contracted, please provide the following information according to the guidelines listed below.
All materials must be filled out in order to move forward into design. Please only fill this form out once.
Should you have any trouble, please contact your Account Executive or Julia Kacmarek at email@example.com.
- 300 DPI JPEG of professional grade photography
- For a Full Page ad: Photo must be of vertical orientation
- For a Half Page ad: Photo must be of horizontal orientation
- No photoshopping requests other than color or lighting tweaks accepted
- For full page advertisers: Submit up to 55 words max explaining who you are, what you specialize in, and who is answering the Q&A in third person.
- EXAMPLE: Jennifer is the President and CEO of The Jenkins Group. Supporting your IT Security Lifecycle drives our business. This expertise is coupled with leadership positions across a wide range of functions. Jenkins Group has offices globally including across Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia. Jennifer is the CEO.
- For half page advertisers: Submit up to 40 words max explaining who you are, what you specialize in, and who is answering the Q&A.
- EXAMPLE: Colby Davis of Boston Co. is a jewelry company that creates timeless designs inspired by the New England coast. It was founded in 2014 by a mother and two daughters. Lia Davis is the CEO of the company.
- For full page advertisers: Submit up to 425 words (questions included) in a Q&A style format in first person
- For half page advertisers: Submit up to 200 words (questions included) in a Q&A style format in first person
- Example questions you can use or tweak as needed
- Who or what inspired you as a child to start your own business?
- Why is location important to the success of your business?
- If you could give advice to other women hoping to start a business, what would it be?
- Who was your role model growing up?
- Did you always want to start your own business?
- Who do you consider your mentor?