An innovative learning community in Scituate, Inly School draws toddler through 8th-grade students from 20 South Shore towns.
Inly’s Montessori+ curriculum blends a student-centered philosophy with comprehensive academics and hands-on learning to inspire students to become curious, passionate thinkers. The focus is on how students learn, not just what they learn, and instruction is tailored to challenge each child to reach their full potential.
At Inly, students thrive in a joyful environment where they feel a sense of belonging and have opportunities for academic achievement and personal growth. They develop a deep understanding of core subjects, many hands-on skills, and a discerning ability to manage their time; they build confidence, self-reliance, and independence.
Inly offers world languages, innovation, visual and performing arts, and athletics. Ample outdoor time, social-emotional learning, community service, internships, and after school enrichment round out a holistic approach that nurtures mind, body and spirit.
Students graduate Inly as independent forward-thinkers and respectful global citizens who succeed at their choice of secondary schools and in real life.
• Hands-on Montessori+ curriculum
• Team and league sports—soccer, flag football, basketball, cross country, track and field, volleyball
• Visual and Performing Arts (K–8 level plays)
• Adventure course and climbing wall for outdoor team-building
• Walking trails, organic gardens, outdoor classroom extensions
• Robust experiential learning, field studies, entrepreneurship, middle school internships
• Technology, innovation, robotics
• Spanish (toddler through middle school)
• Community Service