Our Favorite Rooms of the Week
1. By Rachel Reider Interior Design, this bold Back Bay living room contrasts red velvet and cerulean with a neutral rug.
2. In Chestnut Hill, designer Andra Birkerts added warm tones and textures to a contemporary living area.
3. The monochromatic palette of a winter white living room by Simplemente Blanco allows a mantel display of mixed frames to stand out.
4. In a North Cambridge home by Terrat Elms, the kitchen and dining area is open with a large center island and a built-in breakfast nook.
5. By Molly McGinness Interior Design, a built-in double bed with shelving and creative storage makes this kids’ room unique.