Antique Shopping in Boston
1. For the nautical decor you never knew you needed: Lannan Ship Model Gallery, 99 High St., Boston, 617-451-2650.
2. For all things Americana, like a six point buck head mount and college pennants from the 50s: Pioneer Goods Co., 764 Tremont St., Boston, 857-263-879.
3. Where the Kennedys used to shop: Marcoz Antiques, 10 St. James Ave., Boston, 617-262-0780.
4. For French sofas and settes: A Room With a Vieux Antiques, 361 Boylston St., Brookline, 617-277-2700.
5. For armoires with rustic charm: European Country Antiques, 146 Huron Ave., Cambridge, 617-876-7485.
6. For porcelain table settings, crystal goblets, and silver salad forks: Devonia Antiques for Dining, 15 Charles St., Boston, 617-765-2396.
7. For midcentury modern that’s fit for the set of “Mad Men”: Machine Age, 645 Summer St., Boston, 617-464-0099.
8. For a designer-curated collection, including lighting, accessories, and fabrics: Charles Spada Antiques, 1 Design Center Place, Suite 226 & 232, Boston, 617-204-9270.
9. For antique treasures and work by local artists: Water House, 106 North St., Hingham, 781-749-0173.