1. Spherical pendant fixtures create light moments among the chaos of pipes and ducts.
2. Color blocking brings down the scale in very tall spaces.
3. Sustainably foraged black walnut tables were made by Marc Simpson of Hopes Woodshop, in Rhode Island.
4. Windsor chairs in red make a bold statement in the industrial-chic dining room.
5. Local potter Jeremy Oguskyver handcrafted the ceramic dishware.
Related: Check out Corby Kummer’s review of Townsman, published in the July 2015 issue of Boston.