Five Different Ideas for Dorm Room Walls
Designing your college dorm room to be uniquely you is exciting, so there’s no room for wall decor that only goes as far as a few snapshots or a string of twinkle lights. Forget the posters from the bookstore and go for something more creative. One disclaimer: some of these items require nails or tacks, so be ready to fill the holes at the end of the year.
For an interesting spot, try adding:
1. A wall clock for keeping time in style.
2. A statement mirror so you can get ready in your own space.
3. A wall calendar that makes your planner part of the decor.
4. A chalkboard or bulletin board for notes and reminders.
5. Wall decals for a (temporary) graphic pop.