Venetian Dream: SRV’s Interior Design
1. Enormous glass doors open to the enclosed courtyard, where diners can enjoy delights under the stars.
2. Luminous cut-crystal pendants hung at various heights create a festival vibe.
3. Details, such as these knotted rope dividers, communicate a handcrafted approach.
4. Painting the ceiling and joists a creamy ivory emphasizes the structure’s regular rhythm.
5. An understated chair that’s both durable and comfortable? These modern numbers fit the bill.
6. A high-backed tufted banquette in rosy red becomes an important focal point in an otherwise busy space.
7. Sturdy cast iron pedestal tables add a hint of Venetian opulence.