Rooftop at Revere to Launch ‘Shark Week’ Menu
On August 10, Revere Hotel’s rooftop bar and lounge will launch a limited-time summer menu in celebration of the Discovery Channel’s 27th annual Shark Week. Rooftop at Revere’s “Eat Like a Shark Week” menu will feature the following:
- Ahi tuna with ponzu and jalapeno emulsion – $15
- Mahi Mahi tacos with pineapple, cabbage slaw, and mango salsa – $13
- Seared tuna tostado with mango salsa – $13
- Salmon roll with shallot dressing and pickled onion – $15
- Oysters on the half shell with pickled watermelon and lime – $4 each
In addition to all the seafood specials, the giant 16,000-square-foot al fresco spot will have shareable fish bowl cocktails priced at $36. These include The Sand Shark (Bombay Sapphire, St. Germaine, peach puree, lemon, splash of Sprite), The Tiger Shark (Grey Goose Orange, Chambord, lemon, simple syrup, splash of Prosecco), and the Sharknado 2 (Bacardi Pineapple Fusion, Mango Puree, simply syrup, lime, splash of soda). Each cocktail is meant for sharing between two or more people.
$20 weekday entry fee before 4p.m. daily for non-hotel guests; $30 weekend entry fee to rooftop before 4p.m.; Free entry to rooftop after 5p.m. daily.
August 10-17, 11a.m.-midnight, 200 Stuart St., Boston; 617-482-1800 or reverehotel.com.