Idle Hands Joining Hopsters Tap Takeover Series
Hopsters continues its Tap Takeover series with Everett’s Idle Hands Craft Ales on September 19. Founder Christopher Tkach and head brewer, Ben Howe, will take over Hopsters’ kettles and lead a brewing session to ultimately create 75 gallons of a custom, small-batch Winter Quad.
20 ticketed patrons will have the opportunity to brew the beer from scratch with Howe and Tkatsch. After two to three weeks of fermenting, a case of this exclusive winter ale will reserved for each of the participating guest brewers.
Throughout the evening, while the brewing process is taking place, both brewing and non-brewing spectators will have a chance to taste any of Idle Hands’ ten top brews on tap including:
- Pandora – Belgian Pale Ale
- Triplication – Abbey Style Tripel
- Adelais – Unfiltered German Pils
- Brocktoberfest – Fest Beer
- Leather – 3rd Anniversary Porter
- Blance de Grace – Belgian Wit
- Bug Juice – Hoppy Tripel
- Enlightenment Ales Day Trip – Hoppy Golden Ale
- Enlightenment Ales Garrison – Hoppy American Ale
- Enlightenment Ales Rite of Spring – Rustic Saison w/ Brett