Eat Your Heart Out Boston Returns to The Sinclair
On December 14, Eat Your Heart Out Boston (EYHO) returns for its fifth installment at The Sinclair in Harvard Square. For the event, the creators of EYHO have put together a dynamic group of award-winning local chefs who will be paired with a headlining bands for an evening of great food and music, all of which will go to benefit local charities Future Chefs and Girls Rock Band Campaign.
During the Eat Your Heart Out tasting, attendees will be able to feast on small plates inspired by each chef’s favorite musical band or genre. Afterward, starting at 8 p.m., guests can grab some drinks and turn their attention to The Sinclair stage where a secret “nationally-recognized artist” will be stopping by to perform.
This year’s line-up of chefs includes Tiffani Faison (Sweet Cheeks), Barry Maiden (State Park), Jamie Bissonnette (Coppa, Toro), Michael Scelfo (Alden & Harlow), Matthew Jennings (Townsman), Jason Albus (Fairsted Kitchen), and Jeremy Sewall (Row 34, Island Creek Oyster Bar). Based on the dishes being developed for the evening, it’s safe to assume they will be lots of references to ’80s hair metal bands. Check out the menu preview below:
- Tiffani Faison: Communion
- Michael Scelfo: “Heartless,” shaved raw beef heart, egg yolk, Thai bird chilies, miso & marrow aioli, and tendon chips
- Matt Jennings: “Slip Of The Tongue Pastrami,” marble steam bun, brussels sprout sauerkraut, horseradish crema
- Jason Albus: “War Pig,” pork rillette with ghost pepper jelly
- Jeremy Sewall: “Rock Lobster” taco, mango salsa, avocado Mousse
52 Church St., Cambridge; 617-547-5200 or sinclaircambridge.com.