The Best Food Instagrams of the Week
Welcome to a new series where we round up the most appetizing foodstagrams, droolworthy drinks, and cool insights into local #cheflife. Want to be featured? Use the hashtag #bosfeed—we’ll choose five favs every Friday.
1. Double Chin, a new spot in Chinatown, helpfully indicates on its menu which dishes photograph best, Eater Boston reported.
2. It’s ice cream stand season!
Strawberry Ice Cream at Bedford Farms locations in Bedford, Burlington, & Concord #girleatsboston #bestfoodboston #boston #bedford #concord #3rdave #icecream #dineoutboston #bostonfood #bostondining #bostonfoodies #bostonfoodie #myfab5 #bestofboston #bostoneats #BedfordFarms
A photo posted by @girleatsboston on
3. Time to start carbo-loading for the Marathon. This ‘grammer is at Bottega Fiorentina in Coolidge Corner.
4. A mouth’s eye view at Cafe Sushi:
5. Fusion burgers coming in strong at Grass Fed’s second location:
Have Instagram aspirations? Boston-area food photographer and blogger Brian Samuels is hosting a food styling and smartphone food photography workshop on Saturday, April 9, at Rosebud American Kitchen & Bar, and there are still tickets available. Chef John Delpha will prepare shareable snacks to ‘gram—then eat, of course. Tickets are $75, and include bites and drinks.