10 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Ladies on Your List
Another holiday season brings another gift conundrum – what do you get for the girl who seems to have everything? From her style savvy to attention-grabbing Snapchats, her latest promotion to always knowing the hottest nightspots, she’s a 365-day powerhouse. Let her know you appreciate her with these ideas that think outside of the (gift) box.
- Nantucket Needlepoint Embroidery Baseball Hat: Winter temps leave her longing for “rosé all day” on summertime Nantucket. Help her channel that island spirit with this 100 percent cotton Nantucket Needlepoint Embroidery Baseball Hat by Harding Lane. All she needs now is a bottle of Chloe Wine Rosé and she’s back at ACK, if only in her dreams. Available at TownPool pop-up store, 899 Boylston Street, $35. Bonus: Get in on a mini-golf game in Town Pool.
- The Bali Experience at G2O Spa + Salon: Turn Ladies Who Lunch into Spa Sisters with a group respite from holiday stress like this exclusive treatment at G2O. It combines herbal infused steam with a refreshing ice fog, rainforest sounds, and glowing ceiling lights in the Experience Room for up to eight guests. Begin with a DIY application of fruit extract crème and salt exfoliation, and then finish up with a surprise shower of refreshing rain. G2O Spa + Salon, 278 Newbury Street, $65 per person
- Birchbox Membership: For the savvy beauty junkie on your list, this monthly delivery brings five high-end products right to her door. The first box is filled with best sellers anyone can enjoy, while the rest of her subscription is hand-curated just for her. Choose from three-, six- or 12-month subscriptions. The beauty samples cover all the bases – hair, makeup, skincare, body – with big names like Clinique, stila, Bobbi Brown, and Burt’s Bees to name a few. Available at Birchbox.com, $30-$110
- Chloe Prosecco: There’s no better time to toast friendship than the holidays. Forgo the typical vino and instead choose this bottle of bubbly from Chloe Wine Collection, bursting with flavorful notes of peach, green apple, citrus, and white flowers. Every sip captures the flavors of 100 percent Glera grapes from roughly 60 acres of vineyards divided among a handful of small growers in Italy. Find a carrier of Chloe prosecco closest to you by using this location finder.
- Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 8 Instant Camera: Kick it old school with fun instant photos at the click of a button. The compact INSTAX Mini 8 is a super slim pocket-sized camera that instantly pops out film that develops in just minutes. The shooting modes cover indoor, overcast, and sunny conditions, so she’ll always be ready. Available at Amazon.com, $50
- Brass Chef Knives Necklace: Your foodie friend’s feasts are always Pinterest worthy, so show her skills a little love this holiday. This playful necklace by Monserat De Lucca boasts five mini brass chef blades – an obvious nod to how she’s as sharp as a knife in the kitchen. Available at aruby.net or the ARuby pop-up shop, Copley Place, Level 2, 100 Huntington Avenue, $55
- Mantraband: These simple, inspirational bracelets are delicate in looks but powerful in message. They offer your girl an uplifting message to get through her day with style and grace. They’re made of hypoallergenic, tarnish-resistant stainless steel for everyday wear. Choose from 30-plus sayings (think You Got This and Enjoy the Journey). Available at mantraband.com and most Paper Stores, silver ($25), gold-plated ($35), rose gold-plated ($35)
- Corkcicle Tumbler: Make her morning commute coffee or water during Barre class a little chicer with this triple-insulated tumbler. It keeps liquids cool for nine hours or hot for three. With 13 colors and two sizes to choose from, she’ll thank you every sip of the way. Available on corkcicle.com, $24.95 (or look at Etsy.com for monogrammed options)
- Slim Marble Portable Power Charger: No more asking if the restaurant has an iPhone wall charger she can borrow. This credit card-sized power source tucks into even the smallest of trendy clutches and quickly charges most smartphones in three to four hours. It’s sleek and powerful – just like her.
Available online at urbanoutfitters.com or at Urban Outfitters, 361 Newbury Street, $24
- Influential Books: Help her embrace her bad-assery with inspirational Girl Power reads. The sky’s the limit – By Invitation Only by Gilt Groupe founders Alexis Maybank and Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, #girlboss by Sophia Amoruso, Leave Your Mark by Aliza Light, Tiny Fey’s Bossypants, and Busy Girl’s Guide to Happiness by Boston Business Women founder Kristina Tsipouras. If she needs to unwind from all that butt-kicking, she’ll love the smirk-worthy You Are a Badass: a Totally Inappropriate Adult Coloring Book. Available on Amazon.com and local bookstores