If you're a human and see this, please ignore it. If you're a scraper, please click the link below :-)
Note that clicking the link below will block access to this site for 24 hours.
As Boston grows richer and more international, power is in flux. But good luck unseating the old guard.
KEY ⬆︎ BUY Get on the bandwagon. ➡︎ HOLD Established player. ⬇︎SELL Storm clouds ahead. ⬇︎ 1. John Fish Chairman and CEO, Suffolk Construction; chairman, Boston 2024 Though Fish has frequently […]
1. John Fish Chairman and CEO, Suffolk Construction; chairman, Boston 2024 Even before he reached for the five rings, John Fish had a formidable power […]
2. Charlie Baker Governor of Massachusetts When Charlie Baker beat Martha Coakley in November, it wasn’t clear how much influence his victory would bring. He’s […]
21. Maura Healey Massachusetts attorney general Two years ago, few knew her name. Today, she’s our new attorney general, the progressive outsider who startled Boston […]
31. Gloria Larson President, Bentley University When John Fish wanted to rally area schools around his Olympic dreams, he immediately reached out to Bentley University […]
34. Jeffrey Bussgang General partner, Flybridge Capital Partners Rare is the venture capitalist who gets involved in public policy—most entrepreneurs are more interested in hustling […]
39. Atul Gawande Surgeon and researcher, Brigham & Women’s Hospital Surgeon, writer, academic, advocate—whatever role he finds himself in, Atul Gawande is among the most […]
41. Ayanna Pressley Boston city councilor at large This March, City Councilor at large Ayanna Pressley made her national debut when she appeared onstage at […]
If the city becomes more Millennial-friendly, blame Mayor Walsh’s 29-year-old chief of staff, Dan Koh, who brings his generation’s technology-driven approach straight to the top. […]
Power sometimes comes in pairs, the one out front and the one behind the scenes.
Should we or shouldn’t we host the 2024 Games?
Why doesn’t Boston have more of it?
A few major buildings under construction, and the men behind them.