The Hotel Marlowe Has a ‘Marry in a Minute’ Program
If your ‘something borrowed’ is, well, time, then fear not. The Hotel Marlowe’s “Marry in a Minute” has you covered. The Cambridge hotel can plan a wedding in as little as two weeks with their all-inclusive super-quick wedding packages.
“Planning a wedding in two weeks is a relatively easy thing to pull off,” says Elizabeth A. Duffy, Boston Area Catering Sales Manager for Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, which operates the Hotel Marlowe. “We can plan a wedding in a matter of days if we need to, as long as the bride, groom, or family is able to make quick decisions. The decision process is what typically draws the planning out. On the hotel side, our catering package is so streamlined that I can coordinate all the wedding details in about four to five hours, since the majority of what’s needed is all within the Marlowe.”
Their “Can Do” list has everything you need and want on it, from gourmet food, to florist referrals, to a fabulous honeymoon get-away at another Kimpton hotel or resort. This is what they can plan:
- Engagement party
- A bachelor and/or bachelorette party, perhaps at Highball Lounge at Nine Zero, another local Kimpton Hotel
- Courtesy room block for your guests
- Complimentary bridal suite
- Rehearsal dinner, which can be held in the newly renovated Bambara Kitchen & Bar
- Your ceremony, either indoors or perhaps in their outdoor open green space
- Reception in their ballroom for up to 200 guests
- A late night after-party in the intimate and sexy Living Room
- Brunch the following day to say farewell to your guests
- Your Honeymoon at another Kimpton hotel (it’s the largest chain of boutique hotels in the United States, so there are tons of options)
“It’s exciting for us to know that we can save all of this time for those who would like to get married, for whatever reason, quickly,” says Duffy.
Now, focus your attention on more timely priorities. Consider your check list checked.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Boston Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.