Exquisite Rings On View at Fire Opal Craft Galleries
Instead of hitting up a big box jewelry store, consider this alternative place to find your wedding bands.
Running through May 31 at the Brookline location of Fire Opal Craft Galleries, “The Alternative Engagement: An Exhibit of Exquisite Rings” is an exhibit of handmade engagement and wedding rings. As part of the Society of North American Goldsmith’s annual conference and Exhibition Crawl, this inspiring event features works by seven top bridal jewelry designers:
- A RISD graduate from Kingston, Rhode Island
- Works in sterling silver, 18k yellow, rose, and white golds, diamonds, rubies, and sapphires
- Price range: $120 – $4,000
Jennifer Dawes – Dawes Design
- From Santa Rosa, California
- Offers green, ethical, and sustainable jewelry design
- Works in 18k yellow, white, and rose golds, colored diamonds, and precious stones
- Price range: $600 – $6,000
- Japanese designer based in New York
- works in 18K yellow and white golds, sterling silver, colored diamonds, and precious stones
- Price range: $300 – $3,000
Emily Johnson – EC Design
- Based in Minneapolis
- Works in sterling silver, palladium, white, gold, rose, and yellow golds, diamonds, and colored stones
- Price range: $200 – $2,000
- Based in Florence, Massachusetts
- Works in yellow, white, and rose golds
- Price range: $300 – $3,200
- Based in San Francisco
- Works in 14k yellow gold
- Price range: $400 – $2,000
Nicole Rimedio – Variance Object
- Based in Santa Cruz, California
- Works in sterling silver with brushed accents of yellow gold, diamonds, and colored stones
- Price range: $300 – $1,000
Fire Opal Craft Galleries is located at 320 Harvard Street in Brookline.
What stories do you want to see in Boston Weddings? Send us tips at email@example.com.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Boston Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.