Tying the Knot with Rope Bracelets and a Seaside Stay
In 2010, after knocking back a few Dark & Stormies, lifelong sailor David Norton thought about tying the knot…on a bracelet. His version of the bracelet: a simple square knot with clean, subtle lines, made solely from marine-grade materials. It was this ornamental band that launched his accessory shop Lemon & Line.
More recently, Lemon & Line has brought its maritime sensibilities to a partnership with Newport Marriott (eager to show off its brand-new multimillion-dollar renovation) to offer bridal parties a turnkey gifting and accessory solution: elegant nautical bracelets and romantic amenities bundled into two travel packages: the Newport Marriott Lemon & Line Bridal Package and the Celebration Suite Package.
For landlubbers and sea lovers alike, the hotel packages are full of goodies—think spa treats, champagne, and chocolate. Plus, you get a Lemon & Line gift card that comes with a private consult from Norton, in which you’ll learn tips on choosing the right gifts for your bridal party. You can then put that knowledge to work when you shop his bracelets and accessories. Whether you get something for your guys and gals or treat yourself, you have to check out the rope bracelets (available in Newport, Vineyard, Bristol, Nantucket, and Turks Head styles), regatta belts, or boat bags.
The Newport Marriott Lemon & Line Bridal Package, starting at $449, includes:
- $250 Lemon & Line gift certificate
- Private consultation with Lemon & Line owner David Norton for bridal party gifts, color coordination, and matching accessories for bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Welcome basket with champagne and white chocolate-covered strawberries
- $125 spa credit to The Spa at Newport Marriott (the largest spa in Newport)
- Newport Marriott Romance Concierge private consultation
- Overnight stay in a newly renovated guest room
And if you want to do a celebratory stay at the Marriott, they have you covered as well with their new Celebration Suite Package, starting from $850. You’ll enjoy:
- Junior suite with balcony overlooking the harbor
- Private balcony brunch with Bloody Mary or Mimosa bar with personal bartender
- $125 spa credit
- Two luxurious Newport Marriott robes
- Lemon & Line his and hers (or his/his and hers/hers) gift
This is one match made in heaven. And that’s no line.
What stories do you want to see in Boston Weddings? Send us tips at [email protected].
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Boston Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.