Moonshine Cocktails Cure Wedding Bar Boredom
Your speakeasy theme just got even easier, thanks to Bloomery SweetShines. Perfect for a wedding with a Roaring Twenties theme or a rustic wedding, Bloomery’s “garden-to-glass” liqueurs guarantee you’ll love your signature cocktail to the moon and back.
Re-imagining the moonshine of the Prohibition era, Bloomery’s all-natural SweetShines harken back to time-honored recipes; their homespun cordials are made with 190-proof corn liquor, pure cane sugar, and such garden-grown ingredients as fresh fruit, roots, and nuts. There are no preservatives, concentrates, or artificial ingredients whatsoever.
With their ridiculously long list of distinctive flavors, you can craft the cocktail that bests suits your personality or your wedding theme. SweetShine flavors you can choose from include Cremma Lemma (a/k/a “Moonshine Milkshake”), Black Walnut, Limoncello, Raspberry Lemon, Ginger Shine, Peach Shine, Chocolate Raspberry, Hard Lemonade, and seasonal Cranberry Clementine and Pumpkin Spice—we sense a fall wedding cocktail in your future. All pair perfectly with premium spirits like vodka, bourbon, gin, or even champagne.
Want to spice up your wedding drinks list? Try these five three-ingredient artisanal craft cocktail recipes:
- Ruby Red Slipper: Equal parts Raspberry Lemon SweetShine, vodka, fresh ruby red grapefruit
- Oh My Darlin’: Equal parts Cranberry Clementine SweetShine and gin, with a heavy splash of tonic
- Cremmarita: 1 ¼ parts Cremma Lemma SweetShine, 1 part tequila, ½ part fresh lime
- Southern Hospitality: 1 part Peach SweetShine, 1 part bourbon, 2 parts tea
- SweetShine Mule: 1 part Ginger SweetShine, 1 part vodka, 1 part fresh lime
What stories do you want to see in Boston Weddings? Send us tips at [email protected].
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Boston Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.