They’ve traveled far and wide to toast your love. Treat them right with themed welcome bags chock-full of local goodies.
For a City Soirée
1. Roasted in steel drums, these sweet-and-salty nuts won’t last long when a post-party snack attack strikes.
Honey-roasted almonds, $7 for an 8-ounce bag, Fastachi.
2. After a long night of partying, your loved ones are bound to need a little morning pick-me-up. Imbued with notes of hazelnut and mocha, Commonwealth ColdBrew Coffee’s java should do the trick.
“Beantown” blend, $3.99, Whole Foods.
3. What’s a goody bag without candy? Pack yours with Taza’s dark-chocolate disks, which come in tempting flavors like salted almond and chipotle chili.
$5 each, Taza Chocolate.
4. Wheel-thrown in an Allston studio, these glazed mugs are wedding keepsakes your guests will actually use.
$42 each, Myrth Ceramics.
5. You’ll be pampered plenty on your wedding day: Share the love with fragrant bar soaps packed with ingredients from maker Richard Bonasoro’s flower and vegetable gardens.
$6 each, Backyard Soap Co.
For a Beach Bash
1. Woven by hand in coastal Maine, an impossibly soft all-season throw will be a gentle reminder of your wedding day, in more ways than one.
“Harmony Stripe” cotton-cashmere blanket, starting at $245, Maine Woolens.
2. With ingredients such as rolled oats, sweetened dried cranberries, and roasted peanuts, Four Sisters’ Cape-made granola clusters are a crunchy breakfast treat for guests on the go.
$7 for a 7-ounce bag, Four Sisters Specialty Foods.
3. Bumper-to-bumper weekend traffic calls for a soak in the tub with these invigorating bath salts, crafted with wild Nantucket rose petals, chamomile, and revitalizing French pink clay.
$30, Fare Isle.
4. Sun and salt air pair beautifully with a refreshing glass of lemonade—even more so when the premade mix features fragrant lavender harvested from a family-owned farm in Harwich.
$8 per bag, Cape Cod Lavender Farm.
5. Pulled by hand in Provincetown, a handful of cranberry taffy will sweeten the moments leading up to your walk down the aisle.
$8 per pound, Cabot’s Candy.
For an Alpine Affair
1. Brewed with caramel malt, Berkshire Brewing’s “Shabadoo” black-and-tan ale will have friends clinking bottles in no time.
$5.25 each, Berkshire Brewing Company.
2. Saying cheese is just a little bit easier when you have these Brie-like wedges from Vermont-based Jasper Hill Farm stashed in your hotel room.
“Little Hosmer,” $9 for 4 ounces, and “Moses Sleeper,” $15 for 8 ounces, both Jasper Hill Farm.
3. Embellished with strips of yellow birch, artisan John McLeod’s “Wavy” black-walnut cutting board makes a fine vessel for serving up that Green Mountain State fromage.
Starting at $37, the Vermont Bowl Company.
4. Made with pure maple syrup, these bite-size candies offer guests a small taste of New Hampshire’s bounty.
$2.25 for a three-piece box, Fuller’s Sugarhouse.
5. Warm your families’ hearts—and their homes—with artisanal soy-blend candles hand-poured near the Berkshires.
$6.50 each, Prosperity Candle.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Boston Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.