Attorney Marc A. Moccia, Associate at Kazarosian Costello LLP, is a dedicated third generation attorney who handles a wide range of civil litigation matters, from high asset/high conflict divorce cases to catastrophic personal injury and medical malpractice cases to civil rights cases involving police brutality and excessive force. Whatever the challenge, Attorney Moccia is ready and willing to take up the fight for individuals who have been harmed, drawing upon his extensive in-court experience backed up by his strong research, writing, and interpersonal skills.
Attorney Moccia currently serves as the Vice Chair of the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Family Law Section Council and is also a member of the Massachusetts Family and Probate Inn of Courts. In 2020, Attorney Moccia was appointed by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court to its Standing Committee on Lawyer Well-Being in 2021 and was recently re-appointed for an additional two-year term.
Attorney Moccia, alongside partner Walter A. Costello, Jr., recently negotiated a $4.5 million settlement for the family of a bicyclist who was killed by a tractor-trailer. Attorney Moccia has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© every year since 2020. He is honored in Best Lawyers© in the areas of Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Family Law. He was also named an Up and Coming Lawyer by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly in 2020. Attorney Moccia has a 10.0 Superb rating from AVVO.com.
Kazarosian Costello LLP
• Civil Rights Litigation
• Personal Injury
• Divorce and Family Law
• Medical Malpractice/Nursing Home Liability
• Truck Crash Litigation
• Construction Site Personal Injury
• Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
o J.D. cum laude – 2011
o Honors: The Jurisprudence Award for Excellence in Criminal Law
o Honors: Member of Phi Delta Phi
• University of Massachusetts Amherst
o B.A. – 2007 Political Science
o Honors: Dean’s List
• Haverhill Bar Association, Immediate Past President
• Essex County Bar Association Board of Directors
• Massachusetts Bar Association Family Law Section Council Vice-Chair, 2020-2021
• Massachusetts Bar Association Governance Council Chair, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (2021)
• Massachusetts Family & Probate American Inn of Courts, 2021
• 2017 Massachusetts Bar Association Annual Family Law Conference Co-Chair
• 2021 Massachusetts Bar Association Annual Family Law Conference Co-Chair
• Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly Excellence in the Law Honoree (2020)
• The Best Lawyers in America©, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs and Family Law, 2020-present.
• Named Up and Coming Lawyer by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly 2020
• 10.0 Superb rating from AVVO.com
• Civil Rights Litigation • Personal Injury • Divorce and Family Law • Medical Malpractice/Nursing Home Liability • Negligence • Truck Crash Litigation • Construction Site Personal Injury