Frequently Asked Questions
Q How can I purchase event tickets?
A Click the “Tickets” tab to purchase tickets. Tickets are limited, so don’t delay!
Q What is included in the General Admission ticket?
- Entry from 7:00-9:00pm
- Taste delectable offerings from Boston’s hottest chefs under one roof!
- Meet the chefs and see them in action
- Devour custom dishes and desserts from one of kind pairings
- Enjoy a night of music and entertainment
- Support Share Our Strength
Q What is included in the VIP ticket?
- Access to all General Admission items, plus:
- Beat the crowds and gain access to the event an hour early (doors open for VIP at 6:00pm)
- VIP only access to experience tastes from additional chefs!
More exciting details to be added!
Q What else happens at the event besides sampling dishes from Boston’s best chefs and mixologists?
A While tasting dishes from the top chefs, you will have the chance to meet the featured chefs and see them in full action! There will also be music, relaxing lounges, as well as additional dishes, desserts, and drinks! More details will be added leading up to the event so continue to check back for new items!
Q Are there any ticket giveaways?
Q How do I get to the event?
A The Black Falcon Cruise Terminal in South Boston is accessible through public transportation and by car. For train transportation, take the SL2 Silver Line towards Boston Marine Industrial Park to Dry Dock Avenue at the Design Center Place stop. There is also limited public parking, as well as a garage located directly opposite of the venue (across Dry Dock Ave). Click here for additional directions.
Q Where can I park?
A Parking is available at the Marine Industrial Park garage, located at 12 Drydock Ave, a short walk from the cruise terminal. $15 flat rate, cash or credit card accepted. Must pay in full upon entry.