Linked In: Eight Pairs of Nautical-Inspired Cuff Links
After an afternoon sail around Nantucket Sound, trade your popped polo collar for French cuffs and a pair of nautical fasteners to instantly up your summer sartorial quotient. Stuck languishing in the office? Chart Metalworks’ Maine-made map links will remind you of open seas and idyllic weekends to come.
1. Tateossian rhodium-plated knot cuff links, $150, Sikara & Co.
2. “Navigator” bronze cuff links, $125, Chart Metalworks.
3. Gold-plated rope cuff links, $245, Brooks Brothers.
4. Tateossian rhodium-plated watch cuff links, $295, Sikara & Co.
5. Deakin & Francis 18-karat-gold cuff links, $2,450, Shreve, Crump & Low.
6. Jan Leslie “Ship-in-a-Bottle” sterling-silver-and-handpainted-enamel cuff links, $450, Neiman Marcus.
7. “Yachting” lacquered-silver anchor cuff links, $485, Hermès.
8. Tateossian rhodium-plated crab cuff links, $165, Sikara & Co.
Cotton broadcloth shirts, $92 each, Brooks Brothers.