Recipe: ‘Bee’s Knees’ Cocktail
In our chef's guide to spring entertaining, Woods Hill Table owner Kristin Canty shows us how to throw a successful spring get-together with recipes you can make at home. Below, learn how to make a 'Bee’s Knees' cocktail with Privateer gin and harvested honey.
“Bee’s Knees” Cocktail
- 1 750 ml. bottle Privateer gin
- 1¼ c. honey
- 1¼ c. fresh-squeezed lemon juice (approximately 9 to 10 lemons)
- Combine gin and honey in a large container. Let sit for 24 hours, shaking occasionally.
- Combine honey-infused gin and lemon juice (this can be done up to 48 hours in advance and refrigerated) in a glass pitcher or punch bowl.
- To serve: Fill a standard cocktail shaker about a third of the way full, add ice, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with lemon peel.