Mighty Rich: Waypoint’s Interior Design
1. Skilled interior designers often strive to create a neutral palette rendered in a smart mix of materials.
2. When you hang shelving from the ceiling, you free up counter space for other things.
3. An accent wall provides an opportunity to use a new material and show off your art.
4. Ceiling beams create an undulating surface, which can improve a room’s acoustics.
5. Undercounter lighting adds pizzazz where you least expect it, and highlights surface texture.
6. Contrast piping adds a touch of retro elegance to banquette seating.
7. Although indoor/outdoor fabrics are all the rage, there’s nothing quite as inviting as black leather (even faux) upholstery.