Beer Makes Everything Taste Better
1. “Drunken” wings marinated in beer with tequila, lime, chili, and salt, $10, Five Horses Tavern.
2. Mussels steamed in PBR with coconut, ginger, Thai basil, and pork cracklings, $8.95, Redd’s in Rozzie.
3. Aged-Gouda-and-cask-ale fondue with homemade pretzels and vegetables for dipping, $10, Stoddard’s.
4. Guinness-stout-flavored ice cream, about $4.25 per regular scoop, Toscanini’s.
5. Beer-can chicken with garlic broccolini, mashed potatoes, and lemon-caper sauce, $18, Savin Bar + Kitchen.