17 Reasons to Visit Cape Cod and the Islands Before Summer Ends
1. Because famous fashion designers would rather get eaten by a shark than go back to New York.
2. Because even the seals have chill.
A photo posted by B (@b_the_beagle_basset) on
3. Because you can actually see stars.
4. Because of sunsets like these.
A photo posted by Follow \m/ (@thealicevermilion) on
5. And these.
6. And these.
A photo posted by caitlingillam (@caitlingillam) on
7. Because whale watching is plentiful.
8. Because the beaches are gorgeous.
9. And so are the golf courses.
10. And so are the marinas.
A photo posted by Katie Kate [beauty@law] (@katiekate413) on
11. Because of the lighthouses.
12. Because the homes look like this.
13. And this.
14. Because you never know what you might find.
A photo posted by @doggyhuck on
15. Because it’s fun for all ages.
16. Because this is the biking view.
17. Because summer is too short.